Welcome to a work in progress

This blog is dedicated to the restoration and modification of a Glasfl├╝gel Standard Libelle H201B, and a tribute to those who have dared to do the same, and to those who are helping with seeing this dream take flight.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Trailer! Part 5a - UPDATE!


I know there is more to this post trail, but I had to at least show you all what I did last weekend. 



I managed to slide the back half onto the trailer frame, by myself.

I had to make some slight augmentations to the rear hoops and to the fiberglass tube supports, to get the top to sit correctly. One of the hoops will need to be rewelded after I get the top together.

I still need to do some cleanup on the frame top and the shell, so the back fits square. Once this is done. I will attempt to screw the shell to the top frame.