Welcome to a work in progress

This blog is dedicated to the restoration and modification of a Glasflügel Standard Libelle H201B, and a tribute to those who have dared to do the same, and to those who are helping with seeing this dream take flight.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Dog Days of Summer

Well, I have not been doing much work on this project since the first weeks of June. Summer came in Hot and heavy. It has been too warm to work with the fiberglass resin, so finishing the front of the trailer has been put on hold until it cools down.

I have been busy with school, and since I have finished this semester, I will finish wiring the fuselage and plumb the O2 system.

I have even taken some time off to do something unusual ... like ... fly!

More to come in the next couple of weeks!

1 comment:

  1. very nice blog ! your gonna love the Libelle, she looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete