Welcome to a work in progress

This blog is dedicated to the restoration and modification of a Glasflügel Standard Libelle H201B, and a tribute to those who have dared to do the same, and to those who are helping with seeing this dream take flight.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Some things never seem to change

I get the feeling that I'm cursed

Just when I think we have a plan, all hell breaks loose.

I was getting a feeling this weekend that this project was not going to get done as planned. Just like last year, I have found that my project at the airport will be put on the back burner for a spell.

The only time Joseph will be allowed to work on it is over the weekend since higher priority aircraft repairs are coming in now and the hanger will be soon again be filled with projects that will need to be finished before the next soaring season begins.

I hope it will not be sometime in March, (like last year) before things again slow down and my glider, like the groundhog emerges from the trailer to see the light of spring, and the hope of getting finished.


Like I said, cursed!

No comments:

Post a Comment